Caged
Please login or register for Caged using one of the buttons below.

If you're new to our site, please register and then check your Inbox for further tips and instructions that will be sent to you automatically through a private message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Caged
Please login or register for Caged using one of the buttons below.

If you're new to our site, please register and then check your Inbox for further tips and instructions that will be sent to you automatically through a private message.
Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What class are you playing?

Go down

What is your favorite class?

What class are you playing? I_vote_lcap0%What class are you playing? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What class are you playing? I_vote_lcap100%What class are you playing? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
What class are you playing? I_vote_lcap0%What class are you playing? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

What class are you playing? Empty What class are you playing?

Post by Aimrys Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 pm

What class are you playing? or what is your favorite class? I'm a dual gunner and I love it!
Aimrys
Aimrys

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum